Background character that makes his appearance three episodes into the series. This hale's look is inspired by the episode "Luna Eclipsed", where he makes his first appearance.
Main Rage Costs 100% Rage
The entire map will be placed underwater for 10s and RIGHT MOUSE ability will be replaced with a Torpedo Attack.
- Gains 3 charges as soon the rage starts
- Any unused charge will be lost as soon the rage ends
Special Rage Costs 80% Rage
Pip Squeak will turn the last killed player into a Zombie Pirate
- This rage can only be used within 5s of player's death
- Zombie Pirates have 500 HP and their damage will ignore any shield equipped by snipers and demomans
- +210% Damage bonus
- -30% Reduction in push force taken from damage
- +50% Greater jump height when active
- No random critical hit
No known miscellaneous
Battle as Pip Squeak
- Try tunnel the engineer first when fighting with this hale.
His sentry will screw up any kind of jump if it reachs at least the second level, forcing a rage to takedown any nest. If you do rage, however, a single Torpedo Attack can take out a wrangled level-3 sentry (possibly the engie behind it as well), letting you take down fortified nests with ease.
- Scout is the minor of the threats, since you're immune to the sandman stun. Still lookout for any moonshot and his milk.
- The Zombie Pirates are really fast, but weak to any kind of knockback.
The Special Rage should be used when less than 10 people are left without any engineer alive
Battle Vs. Pip Squeak
- The pair Heavy and Medic is the bane for this boss since he needs four no-crit hits to takedown a KGB.
- Try to avoid to cluster into narrow places. If Pip Squeak use his Main Rage, you will be easy targets for a Torpedo.
- LEFT MOUSE fires your active weapon.
- RIGHT MOUSE fires a rope that will attach on any ceiling or skybox.
Can only be used mid-air and outside the water
- RELOAD ® activates the Special rage.
- CALL FOR MEDIC (E) activates the Main rage.
"Pip Squeak the Pirate, at your service!" - Intro
"Gosh, I never thought that my very first Nightmare Night, would be my very last..." - Boss Defeated
"Yeah! Nightmare Night is my favorite night of the year!" - Victory
Models: No Name and Scootz
Code And Animation: sarysa
Original Idea: ???